Friday, July 28, 2006

to have and to hold...from this day forward....

by teresa

Here's what I have done today....

1. grocery store (I know...I just went! I can't wait until school starts back so our grocery usage gets back to normal)

2. Steinmart (got earrings, bracelet, wrap)

3. dusted furniture

4. moisturized feet

5. plucked eyebrows

6. played a hundred games of Frogger (against my will....Ben is driving my nuts)


We have family coming in from Northern Va. tonight. My uncle Jim(mom's little brother) and Aunt Beth and their two sons. My mothers' other brothers' son (my cousin Christian) is getting married tonight. I love weddings!! So it will be nice to get dressed up and celebrate together this evening. Hence...the aforementioned eyebrow plucking. Lauren will be taking the boys out to dinner while we are at the wedding. So everyone will be happy.....well maybe not everyone. Chris is not thrilled about going. What is it with guys and weddings....they turn into little boys..."please don't make me go mommy....please, please, please"!
Funny Jokes Pictures of Hostess Twinkies Wedding Cake
I hope the wedding cake looks like this! Yum! :0)


I will make sure to get pictures of us all dolled up tonight.

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Ooooo, a wedding. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Twinkies, Ho-hos, Suzy-Qs, Cupcakes, AND Ding Dongs?!? I am soooo in a diet free heaven!

Have fun at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

I saw the groom around 4:30 ... he was REALLY nervous. Bless his heart. He's a very sweet young man, btw. He was very involved in all the preparations ... as a matter of fact he was the one who handled all the arrangements with the church (I work there, that's why I know this). We've never had a groom so involved.