Sunday, July 16, 2006

my hands smell like pledge...

by teresa

It's quiet over here today. I like that! After we got home from church this morning I made grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for lunch. Nice and simple! The boys have been playing with their zillion match box cars and Lauren has been playing around on the computer. I got the itch to clean...so I tackled the refridgerator...the microwave (yuck) and under the sofa cushions! Those things kinda get pushed to the side when I do my everyday cleaning and straightening. So it was quite a task. But now that it's done I feel so good! Especially the microwave. It looks brand new when scrubbed out. I wonder how long it will stay like that. I also ran the vacuum and dusted. I think I'm going to run out to Bed Bath & Beyond in a minute to pick up some of this...since a hole mysteriously appeared on my sofa yesterday!

What are you guys up to today? Anything exciting? What did ya have for lunch?

I've been looking on amazon.com and I think that I really need this...and this...and this!

adieu...until we meet again...

No comments: