Monday, July 10, 2006

the kitchen closes when momma goes to bed!

by teresa

3 things that are irking me this morning...

1. Someone left a peanut buttery knive in the sink(for like the 4th time this week) . Yuck! Rinse it and stick it in the dishwasher...is that too much to ask?

2. All my paper towels are gone! I hate it when I run out of paper towels! I just put a new roll on yesterday...where are they? Someone must have had a spill...and instead of using a rag...they ripped off an entire roll of paper towels to clean it up! Grrr!

3. Someone cooked in the microwave and didn't cover the bowl. Yuck! Apparently it was easy-mac. I know this because it is embedded into the inside of my microwave...there were also tell-tale noodles on the counter...in the sink...and in the hallway outside the office. Are you kidding me?

*note* when I went to bed last night...the sink was empty, counters were clean, and my family was fed! So....I guess we have a peanut butter sandwich, easy-mac eating ghost haunting our house at night!

I need to take this sign down....

1324-144__2.gif

and put this sign up.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've gotten in the habit of saying, "The kitchen is closed!" as we are all putting away our dinner dishes. If I don't say it, the boys start digging around for snacks within a half hour trying to put off bedtime a little later. Ethan still tries to weasle his way into the pantry by asking, "Is the kitchen closed closed, or just kind of closed?"