Tuesday, July 25, 2006

question time....you will be graded on this!

by teresa

I got this wonderful idea from Ms. Zephra. These are just a few "get to know ya better" questions. You can answer them in my comments.

1. Where did you meet your husband? At church. He also went to my school...but we first spoke at a church lock-in as teenagers.

2. How old were you when you had your first child? 18 years old! Phew...I was just a baby!!

3. Name one of your bad habits. Chris says my worst habit is telling people too much about myself. hahahahaha

4. What was your first car? A VW Rabbit. The license plate read...CRZy4C

5. What kind of car do you drive now? A mom-mobile! I mean an 02 Dodge Caravan.

6. What is your dream car? This beauty! 2006 Volvo XC90 V8

7. What is the last book you read(for yourself...not to your kids)? A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

8. Last meal you cooked and when? Chicken Florentine....last night

9. How do you get to sleep(ex. read,watchtv, listen to the radio,nothing)? I usually lay in bed and read...I fall asleep easily when I do this.

10. Do you go to a salon...a friend...or cut your hair yourself? My sister cuts my hair. She isn't a hairstylist or anything. But she does a pretty good job anyway. I have cut my hair before though. It was crooked after I finished and I had to get Chris to fix it in the back.

6 comments:

The Yanceys said...

1. Probably shouldn't tell you this, but we met at a bar (neither of us drink now.)
2.1. 19 - Baby myself
3.Leaving cupboard doors open and lights on. Drives my husband crazy. (Mom says she taught me to open them/turn them on but forgot to teach the rest.)
4.1979 Mercury Cougar - Could fit my whole sr. class in it.
5. 2006 Ford Focus - Just bought it
6. I don't know what model it is, but it is the Lexus SUV
7. Marley and Me - Thanks for the recommendation.
8. Breakfast last week - didn't turn out so good. (Shawn has done most of the cooking due to my CRAZY work schedule) hint hint
9. Watch TV (bugs Shawn)
10. Normally a salon, but I cut my own yesterday.

Anonymous said...

1. In High School. We were in the same Summer School Class, but, we didn't get together until much later. Then we met again hanging around in his neighborhood.
2. 19
3. George would say trying to impose my eating habits on others. He calls me the food nazzi.
4. A VW Beetle ... I STILLL miss that car.
5. Mazda 626
6. Some sort of red, sporty, convertable.
7. Monster by Frank Peretti
8. Pork Chops and Zuchini. Last night. (Teresa ... we would have had Chicken Florentine, but, I didn't have all the ingredients).
9. Watch T.V. ... puts me right to sleep, although I usually don't need much help.
10. Salon.

Musings of a Housewife said...

1. Where did you meet your husband? Blind date! Our roommates were dating, and they set us up.

2. How old were you when you had your first child? 26

3. Name one of your bad habits. Talking really fast.

4. What was your first car? A subaru GL

5. What kind of car do you drive now? A mom-mobile! A Toyota Sienna

6. What is your dream car? Gosh, I really don't know anymore. Realistically, the new and improved Toyota Sienna. If money were no object, a Tahoe maybe. If I had no kids, a Honda CRV.

7. What is the last book you read(for yourself...not to your kids)? Oh, I actually have one! Something by Lisa Scottoline. Read it at the beach.

8. Last meal you cooked and when? I've been on Jenny Craig. I can't even remember the last decent meal I cooked.

9. How do you get to sleep? I lay down. Anywhere. I'm out within five minutes.

10. Do you go to a salon...a friend...or cut your hair yourself? Salon. I love to pamper myself.

Watkins said...

I love your blog; you make me laugh and you ask questions to make us interact. I need to take notes.
1. We met at Busch Gardens at the Jukebox show; (1st picture on our blog). ha ha
2. 29 (she was born 6 weeks before my 30th birthday - I had it in my mind I wanted a baby before 30 - craziness)
3. I have many - but worrying is a big one.
4. A silver Toyota (my dad sold it to me)
5. 2004 Blue Ford Taurus (answer to prayer) and 1999 Purple Plymouth Voyager (depends on the day and activities which one I get)
6. Anything that runs (and is blue)
7. Lori Wick series (To Know Her by Name was the last one)
Wrote down all the ones listed here for reading later :)
8. Cooked? Wish James could cook more but he works most nights. Chicken supper bake (a step up from hamburger helper) last night
9. Some days I sleep; some days I don't (too much worrying). Usually I fall right to sleep. No noise or light is best for me.
10. I go to a salon but the months in between have increased since I stay at home now. I got the back cut 2 months ago but the front is hanging in my eyes now.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»