Friday, July 21, 2006

“If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children".”

by teresa

I am feeling just a bit yucky today. I had a killer headache this morning...so Chris was a sweetie and got Nick off to school for me so I could sleep in. Now that I'm up...my tummy hurts a little bit too....great! Chris and Lauren went to work...so it's just me and Ben. I really don't feel like doing anything outside of the house this morning...so I guess we will just sit and read after I fix him breakfast. He just came trotting down the stairs at 9:45. Yesterday he slept until 10:30....havy mercy you lazy bum!

Lauren told me yesterday about something that happened at work the day before yesterday. Some weird, creepy looking guy came through her line. She was working the express line (Target). He kept handing her the items one at a time to scan instead of putting them on the belt. When she was bagging some things he reached over himself (like he was doing her a favor) and scanned a really big box himself. She was being typical Lauren (not paying attention when she should) and didn't even check to see what the box was...or how much it scanned for. She gave him the total., he payed and off he went. A manager came running over and asked her how much that mans total was...Lauren looked back on the reciepts and told him $30. Then the manager motioned for security who pounced on the man as he was walking out the doors! It seems he had taken a sticker off a TACO BOX and put it on a TELEVISION and Lauren didn't even notice! Duuuuuuhhhhh!!!!!!!! They told her she needs to be more aware and careful....and I think she will be after that happened!

So You Think You Can Dance made me very upset last night! My guy Dimitri was voted off! He's not the best dancer(in my opinion that's Travis)....but he was so cute and seemed so sweet! I will miss him!



The boys are very excited about the Summer Karate Clinic they will be attending this weekend. There will be many senseis from across the U.S. there...teaching the kids their specialities. Like swords, board breaking,chinese star throwing,stranger attack simulation,flipping,sparring and much..much more. I'm sure we will have lots of photos for your viewing enjoyment. Chris and I still havn't figured out where will will go on our date tonight. I'll let you know what I choose.

The parks and recreation center sent Chris a letter this week. It seems it is almost time for fall soccer signups. I can't even belive that. I love coaching fall soccer so much more than spring. Mostly because of the weather. Fall...is my favorite season. Cool...but not cold enough for a big coat. Jeans and sweatshirt....layers...that's how I like it! Also it's when school starts back up(yes Lord, yes Lord, yes,yes Lord) and then there are high school football games! We never miss them. Lauren attends our old alma mater...so Chris and I really get into the sports program there. It doesn't hurt that she is on the varsity cheer squad either.

Well I'm off to fix Ben's breakfast.

*until we meet again*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to soccer season. It's fun going to the games.

That man at Target had a lot of nerve pulling that stunt on Lauren. I'm glad he didn't get away with it. And I KNOW that Lauren will be on the lookout for that type of scam in the future.

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»