Thursday, July 13, 2006

If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?

by teresa

I just asked Ben what made him wake up and come in my bed early this morning.

He said..."I kept hearing a rocking chair creaking. Back and forth...back and forth. I couldn't go back to sleep because it was so loud...so I came into your bed."

Oooookay

I said..."Ben...we don't have a rocking chair."

"Well I heard one"...he stated adamently!


YIKES! I'm glad Chris is coming home today!


Then he said that once he got into my bed he had a terrific dream. He was back at our vacation house in NC. We weren't there with him though...just Raven, Zach and Cody(from the disney channel shows)...Aladdin and the Lion King characters were there with him. They took him snow boarding (at the beach) and then to a racetrack to drive a real race car. He said just as he was climbing into the racecar to drive it...he woke up!
Bummer!

Maybe I will take him to Motorworld next week. It can be his dream come true...even if it's just Nick and I with him...and not Mufasa and Simba!

No comments: