Friday, July 21, 2006

Nick's Night Out

By Chris

Last night Nick rushes in from Karate and changes his clothes, putting on one of his nicer shirts. Weird, I thought. "I have a party to go to," he informed me. "Oh, good. Who's?" I ask. "Mr. Ed's," he replies. That's our grown neighbor down the street. Husband of his bus driver. He makes his way down there pretty often to find the company he likes to keep most: Adults. So, off he went. He didn't return for several hours. Went the distance at the adult party, I guess. I hope he doesn't get on their nerves, butHe said he spent a lot of time speaking to the man's dad, who has Alzheimers, which he has done before. Doesn't freak him out at all . . . in fact he is fascinated by him. Sweet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ... Nick is so amazing! We love him so much! We love it that he likes to spend time with adults ... especially when we're the adults he chooses to be with.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Nick is a great kid. He is so helpful, too.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»