Friday, January 06, 2006

Andrew

by teresa
Since I have the Williams/Wallace family tuning in to my blog, I thought I would post this picture of Andrew and Chris. It was taken over the summer at a party we hosted. I think Andrew has you all fooled. I bet you think he is shy and boring.....but you are WRONG! He is hilarious! Silly, fun, keeps you laughing. Not in a disrespectful way either! He's just a neat kid! At this party...he said,"do you dare me to lay my head in your husbad's lap?" At another party we had (Lauren's 16th) he said,"do you dare my to go upstairs and lay in the bed with Chris?" He did it too. Chris was upstairs watching a game on tv and he climbed right beside him. I wish I would have got a picture of that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christin - Do you stay glued to your computer? It seems like you read this blog as soon as it was written.

By the way, I enjoy your blog.

Anonymous said...

hehehe! You're right, Andrew IS a great kid!
Those kids who were my cute, routy little kids in Children's church certainly have grown into neat teenagers!! I'm so proud of them!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah ... that goes double for you Christin!