Sunday, September 17, 2006

DC Day 2

By Chris

Don't know if I'll have time to update everyday . . . but while I do . . .

I know Teresa is very interested in this hotel room thing, because she requested more photos on our phone call last night . . . of the room. I think she might be hinting that she'd like a hotel escape soon. She could be here now, if she wanted, actually. Tonight's room highlight: The nifty drawer next to the desk where I am typing this. I'd like to have just such a drawer at my desk at home. It is stocked with cashews, Kit-Kats, Snickers, various kinds of nuts, pretzels, peanut butter candy and Milky Way. It also has a built in "safeplace" lock box to keep valuables (it has a digital number input system, which you can pick a combination). I'm putting the computer and camera in there. At home, I'd put all those goodies in there! There's also a fridge to my right. There is no price list, but I can assure you that if I choose to eat that kit-kat and a soda it'll cost me more than taking my whole family out to dinner!

And, after tonight, I'm not sure what I else I can show you honey? Maybe the bathroom and bathrobe? Some have said it's nice to leave and have the room all made up and clean again when you come back, but I pretty much get that at home everyday (which I DO APPRECIATE!!!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that way you always let Teresa know how much you appreciate everything she does with the kids and house, etc. It's really good to be told you're appreciated.