Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Somebody sneak me a krispy kreme

by teresa

Heya fellas!

Not much going on here today.
Just the usual tedious chores.
I did run to the dry cleaners and by Target earlier for some Tide and swiffer carpet flick refills.

Now I'm just sitting here...starving!
Did I mention that I started yet another diet on Friday?
I went to put on my cute jeans from last year and they fit like poo poo!
It made me very, very angry at myself.
The hubby is doing the diet with me...which make it a little easier.
We are doing our Atkins thing again. I know I know! Not very healthy.....but I want results like yesterday...so Atkins it is. At least for 2 weeks...then we will faze in a few good carbs. So far I have lost 3.5 pounds of the gazillion I would like to lose. But I guess that's better than nutin huh?
So for lunch I had a piece of grilled chicken with bacon and swiss cheese. It was really tasty...but some taters on the side would have been heavenly!

Tonight I have a PTA meeting to go over assignments for our schools open houses this week. We have to have 2 open house nights (K & 1st grade...then 2nd & 3rd) because our school has ike parking for 20 cars.....seriously! So I will be gone for PTA mess three nights this week. I am even missing Nick's dr.appt. this evening. It's his 6th grade checkup...and he has to get shots. So keep him in your prayers because he is freaked about needles. Chris made some comment about how funny it is that a SAHM is now so busy with her volunteering that her working husband has to take a child to the dr.

I can't wait until next week when all of the regular shows start coming back on with new episodes. It's been some slim pickins when trying to sit down and find something good to watch for the past couple of weeks. What are you exciting about watching this fall?

Well...I think I'm goin to go in my closet and pull some cooler clothes out of storage. It has been in the upper 60's here the past couple of day...and I need my sweatshirts. I actually wore tennis shoes yesterday AND SOCKS!!!! I have worn socks and tennis shoes in at least 4 months. My next trip to Target I want to get some of these cooky halloween socks I saw. They have candy corns or pumpkins on them. Too cute! And soon I will break out my all time favorite shoes. Chris hates them...but they are my FAVORITE! I wear them with everything...jeans, khakis....well jeans and khakis is about all I wear. Maybe this year I will get the matching poodle skirt!

see ya later daddyo...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah ... you definately need the matching poodle skirt. You can wear it to the football games and walk with Nick to deliver the concession food to the visitor side.

Anonymous said...

I heard someone say recently that they lost 10 pounds in 10 days on Atkins. Hmmm ... may be worth 10 days of no carbs.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what ever happened to the poodle skirt I made. It would have gone perfect with your saddle oxfords.

Hope you make it through this busy week.

Let's go walking again sometime soon. I really enjoyed it.