Tuesday, September 26, 2006

(insert your own title here)

by teresa

Not much going on today.

At least not until the boys get home.

Once they arrive it will be a hurried evening. First homework, then karate class(Ben has to prepare for Fridays belt test). After karate we will head straight to Chris' parents for his dads birthday party(Happy Birthday George!!) Then I have to take Nick to a doctors appointment at 8:oopm. Isn't that weird to schedule an appt. for 8:00pm? When I scheduled it...and they said 8:00 tuesday...I just assumed it was in the morning. But Nick and I got up early and drove over to the doctors...and his office was closed. Apparently I was mistaken.

Chris called a while ago and invited me to lunch. We went over to Ruby Tuesdays and had the soup and sandwich combo. It wasn't that great. Then we went browsing at Target before he headed back to work.

Last nights soccer practice was fantastic. We scrimmaged another team...and kicked booty. We are all looking forward to Saturdays first game. Especially Ben. He scored a goal in the scrimmage last night...and now he is on cloud nine.

Because of the sudden warm weather this past week...I now have ants in my kitchen again. Pooh! I guess I will go buy more of that liquid bait. I wish it would hurry and get cold enough where I wouldn't have to deal with these pests for the rest of the year.

Lauren just came in from school. She didn't even have to be in the building much today. Her teachers of tomorrow class went to a daycare center today and worked with the kids. Then once she got back to school her yearbook class went to the printers to pick out the cover for the yearbook. She said she had a good time with the kids at the daycare. Apparently she was in charge of the 3 and 4 year olds. She is now laying on the couch with a headache. hee hee

Well I'm going to go sit outside and wait for ben's bus to come.

So long...farewell... auf Wiedersehen...goodbye!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have noticed the past few days that I have ants again in my bathroom. Better get out the bug spray.

I have never known of a doctor's office to schedule appts. that late in the day. That is strange!
I hope your son is okay!

Have a good Tuesday night!
Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

If Lauren wants some more practice taking care of 3 and 4 year olds, she's welcome over at our circus...errr...house! She could watch the kids and I could take a long bubble bath, I mean, get some housework done!

Zephra said...

I have had a time with ants and called several different exterminators only to find the ants are still there. Finally I mixed Amdro with a little syrup and placed it on foil made into bowls. Within 3 days, the ants that had been there for weeks were gone.