Monday, September 25, 2006

It's one o'clock in the morning and all's well....

by teresa

Up late...can't sleep.

It might have something to do with the FOUR hour nap I took this afternoon!

Chris, the boys and I layed down around 2:00 after lunch. I woke around 6:00 all alone in the bed. Why didn't anyone wake me?

I have got a head start on my usual Monday chores. I tiptoed in everyones bedrooms a couple of hours ago and emptied the hampers. Now everything will be washed when I get up in the morning. I even put some clothes away in the boys room. They don't wake up even if you turn on their lights. So I went in...flipped on the lights and proceded to clean under their beds...put away clothes in the dressers and hang things in the closet.

It is thundering outside right now. I hope the rain brings a cold front through. It was nearly 90 degrees all weekend. I thought the hot weather was over...and I was glad. Let me click over to the weather channel and see what the 7 day forecast looks like....ok, I'm back. It looks like the storm is bringing a cold front. It won't get above 74 degrees for the next few days. Thank goodness. My hair can't take any more of this humidity. I wish I hadn't chopped it off a month ago so I could at least put it in a pony tail.

I am going to make lunches and pick out tomorrows clothes for the boys. I hope you all are having pleasant dreams right now....and not up like me.

Good Night Graphics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to start a new blog. I will leave you the link as a comment. I just wanted something new.

Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You have my house key in case you run out of housework to do at your house in the middle of the night.