Friday, September 29, 2006

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.

by teresa

I've had a really great birthday. Breakfast and shopping with mom was so nice...we need to do that more often. Mom and Lauren gave me Barnes&Noble gift cards...yippee! Chris gave me a new camera. I was soooo surprised and thrilled! My old one took okay photos...but it didn't have much zoom and didn't take very good action shots. My new baby (Kodak EasyShare...6.1MP...10x zoom) is going to be put to good use. You guys know I am a picture taking momma!
By the way...thanks to Mary, Melissa,and Melanie for the sweet birthday wishes. You guys are such good friends!

I picked Ben up from school and took him to his belt testing this afternoon. He did very well (a little nervous) and recieved his orange belt. He is beyond thrilled with himself. He are some shots from the testing.























We are about to go to the football game and then afterward drop Nick off at church. The youth are having a lock-in tonight. His good friend Nathaniel is going...so Nick said he has to go too. I bet he crashes in a pew by 1:00am. Lauren is none too happy about having her brother at the lock-in...but that's just too bad.

I am looking forward to Sunday. My sister Katy is making me a birthday cake...and we will go over after church and enjoy it. She makes the best cakes ever! Yummy!

Chris and I won't be able to have our birthday dinner date till another weekend...since things around here are so busy right now. But I have made my decision as to where to go. I am taking Melissa's advice and going to P.F. Changs. I have heard all good things about the place...so I am anxious to try it out!

See you guys later. I'm off to enjoy our beautiful (chilly) autumn weather!

Autumn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Teresa. We need to have another day together like today. It was nice spending time with you. I love you.

Again. . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

dear teresa I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!YOU ARE STILL MY SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry my birthday wish is the last one. I haven't been able to get online since this morning.

I'm glad your day special. You deserve it!!

Love you!!!
Blessings
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ben!

PF Chang's...I'm so jealous! I haven't been able to go there in almost 6 months.

Gidget said...

Thanks daddy...I love you too!
And thanks everybody else too. I am so lucky to have many wonderful friends. I am TRULY blessed!
*smooch*

E :) said...

Happy Birthday Teresa!

Mary sent me...

Hope you had a great day!