Friday, September 30, 2005

Barnes and Noble

by teresa
Went to barnes and noble today with the gift cards and money I recieved for my birthday. I spent about 2 and 1/2 hours there. I would have stayed longer....but Ben's bus was due soon. I ended up getting six books from my list. I also got seven childrens story books (paperback). I love to find books for the kids that can be read out loud. You can read all books to kids but, some books are just perfect for reading aloud (funny voices, silly scenes, over the top characters to act out). So I plopped down on the floor(the paperbacks were on the bottom two sheves) and looked through about a hundred. I found some really good ones too. I can't wait to see if the kids like them. Katy even likes to hear me read aloud :) Chris says my perfect job would be a librarian at a school. That would be pretty cool. Although, I'm not good at sharing my books.

No comments: