Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Room Mom

by teresa
Last night was the PTA open house at Nick's school. Lauren watched Ben for me, and Jackie took Nick to Karate class so I could attend. You guys know I live for this kind of stuff. I am very involved with everything that goes on at my kids schools. As Chris always says....that's my job! Well, they had the PTA meeting first(of course) and then the parents got to go to your child room and meet with the teacher. Of course I've coresponded with her several times already. If you would have given me a choice of any teacher for him....I don't think I could have chosen a better one! This lady is great! She is so encouraging with him and all the kids and very enthusiastic about teaching.
She told me that Nick is doing great and when she wasn't looking I peeked at her the behavior points list on her desk. Nick had the second highest score in the class. Now that's what I'm talking about! She also annouced during the meeting that I would be ROOM MOM. Holla! You know that makes me happy! I can't wait until the fall party to show off my cupcake talents. lol Here's a photo of the cupcakes I made for Ben's Easter party last year. Bunnies, chicks and flowers. Hold your applause!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw these in person ... they were definately award winning. Betty Crocker ain't got nothin' on Teresa.