Thursday, September 22, 2005

Spiderwoman

by teresa
I was just out on my porch reading a magazine and waiting for Ben's bus to come, when I felt something on my arm. I wiped it away and kept reading. When I got up I felt it again. I turned around and saw that I had walked into a huge spider web. It was caught in my hair and hanging down on my arm. Yuck! I frantically brushed at my head and body to make it fall off. Those things are so sticky! Then I noticed the big spider still attached to it. He was crawling down toward me. FREAK ME OUT PEOPLE!! FREAK!!!! ME!!!! OUT!!!! I then almost fell off the porch, beating my entire body, stomping and flailing until the web broke and he bounced back up toward the middle of the web. My shoe even fell into the bushes. I hope the neighbors weren't watching me. And by the way....in case you didn't know....spiders FREAK ME OUT! I ran in to get the camera, so you could see for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUCK! Good job getting the pictures, though. They are very cool.