Sunday, September 18, 2005

Where is my daughter?

by teresa
My 16 yr old daughter has been gone since right after church. Now that she has friends who can drive, she doesn't need us anymore(on the weekends). She left with her friend Andrew and some other kids from church to go out to lunch. That was 12:15pm. Then she called around 3:oopm and said they were all going to Drew's house to hang out. Whatever! I guess his house is cool to hang out at because he has no little siblings to bug them when they are all chillin. Then around 7:00pm there was a message left on the answering machine that some of them were going to Olive Garden for dinner. Good grief!! It is now 9:02pm. Where is my daughter? If you see her, tell her to come home now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see being left at Church didn't traumatize her. Good Greif ... teenagers.