Friday, September 16, 2005

Cheeeeese



by teresa
Last night, the boys and I were waiting in the Indian River High parking lot for Lauren to return from a Volleyball match at Lakeland High. She left her phone at home, so I had no idea what time she was going to be returning. I decided to go straight from karate, which ended at 7:30pm. I figured if the game started at 6:00pm they would probably be back to school around 8:00pm. How long are volleyball games anyway? Well, we waited for about 40 minutes. Forty loooooong minutes in the car(remember we have the rental, so we can't watch a movie while we wait like we can in my caravan). She still didn't show up. So, we went home, I bathed the boys, got them in their pj's.......and then Lauren called. Of course! Anyway, while we were waiting, I remembered that I had the camera in my purse(always). So I got it out and we took pictures of ourselves. Silly pictures.......crazy pictures. We were really acting up and then Nick noticed that the people had returned to the car beside us. They were looking at us like we had lost our minds. After 40 minutes in the car with my two sons I was well on my way. Chris needs to come home soon!!!! Here are a few of the shots from last night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ... now there's a desktop picture!

Wish I had been there ... I love acting silly with the boys (and Lauren) Actually ... I like acting silly with anyone.

Anonymous said...

It's no wonder the grandkids act silly. . . it just runs in the family (Nanny Jackie and Nanny Allen).

And. . . I taught Lauren to dance (ha ha). Ask her to show you sometime.