Tuesday, September 20, 2005

More on Lauren

by teresa
I thought of something that Chris forgot to put on Lauren's list of activities. Orchestra. This is Lauren's third year involved in the Indian River High school orchestra. Her seventh year taking violin. This involves many hours of practicing and concerts throughout the year.
She also announced yesterday that she is joining two mor groups at school. The Student Council Association(student government) and Operation Smile, where they participate in fundraisers that pay for surgeries kids need for new smiles. Last year their funraiser helped ten kids.
I tried to talk her into bowling club too, but she just rolled her eyes at me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't roll my eyes. u were the one joking it.. making me sound all stuck up. hmmph

Anonymous said...

stuck up you're not, Lauren. That's one of the many things we all admire about you. You are such a wonderful kid with lots of gifts and talents and you're not stuck up.