Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mall

by teresa
I'm finally done with my back to school clothes shopping. I had saved the hardest for last.....NICK! It is almost impossible to find this child pants to fit(without spending $100 on alterations). I had been searching online and saw that GapKids carries his size. So I did a search of the local malls to see who had one. I know some of you are at the mall so much that when you die your gravestone will look like a mall directory with a big circle on it that says...YOU ARE HERE. But me, I do not do the mall! I have literally gone years between mall visits. Anyway, I found that Lynnhaven has a GapKids. So we were off to the mall. We got there around 9:20am. Did you know that the mall opens at 10:00am? When did this happen? I was not happy. You can go inside, but the stores are all locked. And apparently from 9:00-10:00am they are a Senior Olympic Training Facililty. I haven't seen that many polyester jogging suits in one place before. Heheheh. Anyway, they opened....the pants fit....and now I'm done!! The boys were so good I let them ride the carousel on the way out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a day at the mall. What fun. I remember when Nick was around 4 years old, he and I used to go there for entertainment. We would walk around, hold hands, talk and eat. I miss those days.
Are you sure you and Katy are sisters?