Friday, September 30, 2005

Red Robin

by teresa
I had the best time out to eat with my family last night. The food was great and so was the company. Chicken sandwich , fries and all the people you love. Life doesn't get any better than that! I ate so much that I could hardly stay awake once we got home. Kinda like after thanksgiving dinner. And then my stomach was killing me in the morning. I can't believe I used to eat like that all the time. Now it is back on phase one of southbeach. It won't be that difficult after last nights splurge. I got a camcorder, sapphire bracelet(my birthstone), target gift card, barnes and noble gift card and books. But my favorite thing was the dinner with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love family celebrations! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family ... and to be part of the Allen family.
There is a Red Robin character that walks around. I'm surprised his picture isn't on the blog yet.
The waiters will sing to "Happy Birthday"... Ben & Nick wanted to spill the beans that it was Mom's birthday, but, Dad wouldn't let them. At least they asked first. Teresa doesn't like to be the center of attention so that may have spoiled the night for her ... Chris is so thoughtful. It was a very, very good night. Teresa forgot to mention the cake and ice cream. We can always count on Karen to come through with a yummy cake ... thanks, Karen.

Anonymous said...

We can't believe our little Teresa is 35 years old. Time goes by way too fast.

We also enjoyed going out to eat with our whole family, which includes Jackie and George. Celebrations are always alot of fun for us grandparents.