Friday, March 17, 2006

go water the flowers

by teresa
I am embarrassed to say that this was taken in my own neighborhood. You have got to be kidding me....a toilet? In your yard? With flowers in it and decorative rocks around it? But why stop there? They need to add an old bathtub out there beside it....filled with flowers. That would look boo-tiful! When I was little, my nanny would get me to use the potty by telling me...go in there and water my flowers. She would stand by the door and listen and say....oohhhh, I can hear you watering those flowers..good girl! If she had this thing in her yard, I could have killed 2 birds with 1 stone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! That's pretty funny. At least it has flowers in it.

Peggy said...

guess I am strange but I kinda like it.. in someone elses yard.

Anonymous said...

You know, a tub full of flowers wouldn't be bad. Maybe a pedastel sink, too. They could have a complete garden bathroom!

Gidget said...

Hey...I like that! Maybe I'll make that sugesstion to them.