Friday, March 24, 2006

Stroke?

by teresa
Two days ago Chris was driving home from a meeting in Richmond. He said he got in the car...put on his sunglasses...got on the phone(hands free)...and took off. He said he was only going for a minute when something happened. He felt weird...dizzy...his vision was blurry in his right eye. He kept on driving (dummy) hoping it would get better. He said it continued his entire trip home. Blurry...dizzy...and now nauseous. He pulled up to the house sat for a minute worried and looked in the mirror. People...are you ready for this? The man's eyeglass lens had fallen out! It had apparently popped out as he was putting them on back in Richmond. And he hadn't noticed. That's why his vision was blurry on one side and he was getting dizzy. DUH! They were prescription sunglasses....how do you not notice the blazing sun shooting into one eye and not the other? It took him 2 days to tell me this because he felt so stupid. As soon as he told me I was like.....oooh that is soooo going on the blog!! He must have looked crazy to the other drivers passing by. Everytime I think of it, I crack up! He will never live this down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Grief ... you 'bout gave ME a stroke reading this! I'm so relieved it was just a missing lens.

Anonymous said...

That soooo sounds like something I would do! LOL!