Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Chris!!

by teresa
Today is my honey's 35th birthday. He had to drive to Baltimore for a meeting today...so we will celebrate tomorrow. He was going to fly to the meeting...but just as he was about to purchase the ticket online yesterday our internet went out for an hour. When he finally was able to sign back on...the flight was booked! Bummer! So now he has a 4 hour drive for a 2 hour meeting....then he is driving back tonight. Good grief! In honor of his birthday, I thought I would put up one of my favorite pictures. It's me and Chris dressed in our "Potter" attire for the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince book party last July. Everytime I see it I crack up! Don't you just love his wand with the ribbons (sparks) hanging off. And those glasses. And my beautiful broom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture too. Ya'll are so cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS ... WE LOVE YOU ... WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU!
Mom & George

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris.

We love you, too! We feel very blessed to have you as our "son."

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!

Happy Birthday Chris!