Friday, March 31, 2006

Hallelujah!

by teresa
I just found a gift on my front porch. I opened the door to get the kids off to school and there it was. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in all my 35 yrs. And on top of the gift was a note....that read...Love, Nanny Jackie and George (mom and dad-in law)! It was two tupperware containers filled with carrot cake cupcakes and cream cheese icing. They even have sprinkles on top. It was just what I needed! We have been on phase one for almost two weeks now. No bread, pasta, rice, sugar, potatos. No cheating whatsoever (except the doritos I ate at Katy's :) And I know some of you are probably like....I can't believe that woman brought over cupcakes to a dieting woman. But you should just mind your own business. Your just jealous! I really needed some carbs in a bad way. I was starting to forget my own name :) Chris said in the past few days, he would be talking to me and I would have this glazed look on my face. He said it was from the lack of carbs...but I was really just ignoring him. hehehehe

So (I know Jackie reads this blog)...to you Jackie...I say thanks! I say this (with cupcake crumbs in my lap) from the bottom of my stomach...I mean heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

I love carrot cake! Jackie, you must be an angel!