Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Uni-boob

by teresa
Last weekend I went shopping and got a couple new bras. Hechts was having a sale on their Bali line. They looked so comfortable and the sign read...the most comfortable bra you'll ever own. Sounded good to me! I am...well...a four hooker. You know? Any bra I have has to have at least four hooks. So my size bras usually aren't on sale. All you one and two hooker gals can always just grab a bra off the rack. I have to try them on. Well last weekend, I didn't feel like getting half naked. So I just bought it without trying it first. In two colors no less. I wore it the next day and it was great for awhile. Then it started shifting on me. You know...your "girls" start puffing out the middle of the bra. Giving you that lovely uni-boob thing in the front. That's always comfortable. And looks good too. Especially in a tee shirt. It looks like I got and orange shoved in my clevland (that's what my sister and I call cleavage). I'm going to take the one I din't wear back tomorrow. This time I'll visit the fitting room before I take anything home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh ... can't relate :)