Thursday, March 16, 2006

this house...is clean!

by teresa
My house smells good again. Like sugar cookies baking in the oven(I have vanilla air fresheners in all the rooms). I finally washed the last of the boys bed clothes. Ben's mattress was soooo ruined! It was so bad I just picked it up and tossed it out back. I did the same for Nick's too. The trashman will come tomorrow. Both of their mattresses were old...thin...and tearing apart. So I took this opportunity to chuck them both, and purchase new ones. They had never had brand new mattreses. Always some hand me down ones from a family member or neighbor. I searched online for the best deal in town....drove to the Original Mattress Factory...and brought 2 home. They are sooo soft and comfortable. I put all the clean bedding on and the boys slept like babies. Like babies in the restful sleep sense...not the pooping and peeing in the bed sense.
Their room looked so clean I had to snap a picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's your sign..... Plastic mattress cover!

Gidget said...

I DID buy plastic mattress covers George! They used to have some on their beds...but they were the cheap kind that ripped after awhile. This time I bought the best they had. Now the kids won't "crinkle" when they roll over.

Anonymous said...

Good idea. You never know when there might be another eruption.

Anonymous said...

Tell them they have to sleep in their own beds now since you paid so much money for the new comfy mattresses. Eeeewwww ... I just had a thought ... what if Ben had been in YOUR bed the other night? Now that would have been gross. Small blessings, I guess.

Gidget said...

Good grief...I would have puked everywhere if it was on me!!