Thursday, March 23, 2006

Meat Mania

by teresa
I am now on day 4 of my low carb diet (phase one). I am fiending for some SUGAR!!! I was so hungry this morning, that I had Chris take me to Shoneys....can you say all you can eat breakfast bar? Of course they had wonderful pancakes, donuts, biscuits and grits (yes grits...I do live in Va. don't ya know) calling to me. But I was a good girl! No sir...I piled eggs and MEAT on my plate. Lots and lots of scrambled eggs. And whatever meat they had on the bar. I didn't care...I just needed food! If meat is what I can have alot of....then meat it is!! They had bacon, sausage and chicken wings. Yes...you heard me right....chicken wings! And yes I ate me some of those chicken wings. Eventhough it was only 9:00am.....I didn't care. I "winged it up". Now I know I can't eat like this everyday...I'm not trying to have a heart attack at 35! But for today...it really hit the spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been doing the Weight Watchers diet and I swear that I'm slowly starving to death! At least I'm losing weight, though. Slowly, slowly, slowly, SLOWLY, losing weight! :)

Anonymous said...

Gross! Look at all that meat. Apparently Christin hasn't seen this yet ... or maybe she is so grossed out she can't even Blog it. For those of you who don'g know her ... Christin frequently visits this Blog and has been a vegetarian since she was about 12.