Wednesday, March 22, 2006

i can see...i can see

by teresa
I finally gave up looking for Lauren's missing glasses and ordered her a new pair. I had her pick them up today. She was not too happy about that. What do I say when I go in...she asked. You say....I am here to pick up my glasses. Duh! I love how her shyness comes and goes. If it's something I need her to do she's all...mom, I can't...I won't know what to do. But if it's something she wants forget about. She's all up in peoples faces..demanding this and that. I don't buy it anymore. I just have to insist she do things for herself. Teenagers! I wonder is she will be able to hang on to these glasses more than 6 months?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww crazy pic. take it off

Anonymous said...

I noticed last night that you had your glasses on, but, I was distracted by Elijah and forgot to tell you they look good. Sorry you couldn't find the other ones.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah ... I like the pic ... you're beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That's a GOOD picture, Lauren.
I like those glasses. Do you need one of those chains to hang your glasses on around your neck?