Monday, March 06, 2006

New Bobos!

by teresa
Saturday Jackie (momma-inlaw) called and said she was stopping by for a minute. She came bearing gift! She had been at Kohls...and saw some Keds on sale in my size and picked them up for me. Isn't that sweet? And my birthday isn't for 207 more days! Those of you who know me well...now I am all about my bobos (I mean Keds). And not just the plain white ones. All kinds and colors. Slip ons...lace up...sandals...sporty...clogs. In apple green...off white...flowered print...strips...whatever! And if you wear Keds you know they are not cheap like they used to be. Good luck to get some under $50 bucks. Here's a picture of my new shoes. I like the mossy green it has on the inside and the tongue. Sooooo cute with my khakis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teresa,

You are so blessed to have Jackie as your mother-in-law. She is the best!

Anonymous said...

Awe ... thanks Karen.