Thursday, August 10, 2006

back away from the mousse....the mousse is not my friend...

by teresa

All I have to say...is THANK YOU GOD FOR STRAIGHTENERS!!

Most of you don't know it...but I straighten my hair everyday...and then do my Laura Petrie flip thing at the ends. I have been "all about the flip" for over a year now.

Before that I was "au natural" most of the time. Which in my case means...crazy, frizzy, curly hair!

Well this morning I decided I would just wash it, put a little mousse in it and blow it dry. Just to see what it would look like since I have it shorter now. OMG! Bad move!!

My hair looks worse than that comedian carrot top....I swear!

I have take a picture so you can be a witness to this coiffure catastrophe!

The first photo is me "flipping it up"






















The second is today.

















The third is carrot top.


I must go rewash my hair now before somebody sees me like this.

7 comments:

Gidget said...

hahahahahaha...

Mary you are too funny!

That's Rizzo to you baby!

I love that movie...I love that character! I think I will keep my hair like this the rest of the day and walk around with a big Rizzo attitude.

Watkins said...

I had no idea you had such curly hair - I used to pay for perms twice a year to look like that. We always want the opposite of what we have. ha ha

Anonymous said...

I think the curls are cute.

Don't worry, only a few thousand or million people could possibly see your hair like that.

Zephra said...

What do you mean bad? Mine looks like that everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

I actually paid someone to get my hair to do that for my senior prom! I think you look pretty either way. The curly is kind of Harry Potterish in a way. It's kind of the way I imagine Nymphadora Tonks or the bar mistress at the Three Broomsticks (I can't remember her name) look!

Gidget said...

Melissa....that comment sums up everything I love about you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. video server security cameras Filters to remove flouride from water Pilates warm up exercises maternity clothes size 24 Mt web banking bill pay Subaru forester tire