Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hump day update

by teresa

Not much going on today. Just my meeting at school and a trip to the dollar tree.

Chris gets home from Atlanta in a couple of hours....so we will be able to watch SYTYCD together. Ben totally freaked out when he realized the finale was going to be on when he was at camp. So I set up the VCR to record the show for him.

Lauren will be leaving on Friday to attend a cheer camp at UNC. She should have alot of fun. She usually comes back excited, sore, and with no voice. Her and her best friend Jasmine are rooming together (2 girls to a room). I told her to please BEHAVE! Sometimes when her and Jasmine are together...they can get a little rowdy. Actually Lauren alone can be kinda crazy...silly...outrageous. I think she gets that from my mom. The two of them (mom and Lauren) out in public...unsupervised...produces some extreme silliness. Like dancing and singing around the stores....burping contests...etc.


I think we should put Shorty in an outfit like this!

I'm gonna go water my flowers out back. They are looking a little droopy.

I hope you guys all had a more exciting day than I did.

*peace out ladies*

No comments: