Friday, August 11, 2006

They're baaack!

by teresa

Well...they're home.

Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time.

Ben hasn't stopped talking since we picked them up from church.
Talking about all his new friends...the games and food...the councelors and worship services.
This is what he said when I grabbed him to me and gave him a huge hug...."Hey mom....I didn't even miss you!"
That's wrong people...just flat out wrong!

And get this....Nick left ALL his stuff at camp!

EVERYTHING!!

How on earth did no one notice that he had no bags?
He was helping everyone else load the bags in the van...then when the adults asked.."do we have everything?" He said yes....and off they went. It wasn't till they were almost home that he realized he had nothing! No clothes...no pillows...no blankets...no medicine...no bible...NOTHING!
To say I am ticked....would be an understatement! We will try to pick up his things next week sometime. Until then...he has like one pair of shorts and underwear!

Tonight I plan on grilling out (it's the boys favorite) and chilling in the backyard. It is very cool and breezy today...so maybe the menfolk will play a little basketball while I'm grilling. I think we will all get in the pool later too. I feel like a swim.

Until later....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »