Monday, August 21, 2006

Wanna dance or would you rather just suck face?

by teresa

I can't believe I am up this late.

Why am I up this late you ask?

Three words....

On Golden Pond! (hence the title of my post....it's a line from the movie)

That movie came on TCM tonight...and I couldn't resist myself.

I have seen it probably 20 times...and everytime I laugh and cry at the same parts.

What a great movie!

"The loons Norman...look at the loons" (I seriously said that out loud in my best Katherine Hepburn voice as I wrote it)

I think from now on I'll start calling Chris ..."you old poop"

I love it when she (Katherin Hepburn) refers to her husband the Henry Fonda character like that.

Several times in the movie he hears a knock at the door and calls out..."someones at the door!" And she yells..."it's me you old poop!"
Common Loon

No comments: