Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen...

by teresa


Thirteen EXCITING things I've done today.


1. Scrubbed blood (Ben had a bloody nose) out of my beautiful, white, down comforter

2. Cleaned out my mosquito breeding unit...I mean... my beautiful patio fountain and refilled it with clean water

3. Cleaned my kitchen sink of a yucky, stinky mess. I came down this morning and someone had been up in the night and made some tuna fish concoction. It looks as if they drained the tuna can in the sink without rinsing. It had hardened to the sides of the sink and stunk like lowtide by the time I noticed it this morning.

4. Made the beds. Then remade 2 of them because Ben and Shorty pounced on them.

5. Made a list of all the toys in the boys room that need new batteries (how many and what sizes). Good Lord...it will be cheaper to by new toys!

6. Washed...dried...and put away 3 tubs of clothes and 2 tubs of towels.

7. Cooked oodles of noodles...and chicken tenderloins for the kids lunch.

8. Made lovely sand art with the boys.

9. Vacuumed colored sand and glue bits out of the carpet.

10. Watched part of the movie...The Thief Lord (for the 4th time in 3 days) with the boys. They are so in love with this movie. It came in the mail earlier in the week (thank you Netflix). It is based on a book (of the same name)written by one of our favorite authors....Cornelia Funke. We have all of her books. They are must reads for kids (and adults) who love fantasy stories (knights, castles,dragons,fairy tales).

11. Printed out and read over the adgenda for out PTA meeting tonight.

12. Called my husband to tell him something of great importance....only to be greeted by his voicemail.

13. Recieved a call from my husband asking what I called him for earlier....only to realize that I had already forgotten! Oh well!


Do your own Thursday Thirteen...then comment me so I can go check it out. Hopefully yours will be much more interesting than mine.

4 comments:

Happy Mama to Three said...

Man you sound like me, always moving. I hope you have a better tomorrow.

Cindi

My TT are up and running

Watkins said...

Woah - some of this stuff was overwhelming! I better start counting my blessings. I put my top 5 things I was thankful for this week - maybe you can do that too. I have been on my feet a lot the last few days with company and cleaning! I am tired. We all need to get to bed earlier to get back in the routine but when will this happen??? Praying you feel better and have better days! Mel

Watkins said...

Ok - I put my 13 things on my blog for you. Don't die from excitement = ha ha

Anonymous said...

I didn't exactly do a Thursday Thirteen, but I did post a bunch of pictures (at least 13) with a theme!

I hear you about those batteries! I keep replacing them and half of the toys drive me nuts!