Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dearest father, Darling mother, how's my precious... little brother? Let me come home... if you miss me, I would even let Aunt Katy hug and kiss me!

by teresa

I am hot.
And not in the "foxy" way!
Just sticky, sweaty, stinky hot!
Want a hug?
I heard that there is a cold front coming...bring it on!!!!

The mechanic called about Chris' car...and we lucked out. It was only some brake sensor switch. We will be able to pick it up by lunch tomorrow.

After much prayer and consideration I have decided to let Ben go to camp next week. I hope I will be able to breathe with him away from my side. Another boy from his class signed up to go...so I think he will do just fine. Kristian will be going too. Once I made this decision we got a call this afternoon. It was from Nick and the youth pastor. Apparently Nick is having a blast and also being very helpful to all the adults. They would like him to attend next weeks camp also....to help out the nurse (Miss Mary...a long time family friend)...and the young campers. How great will that be? What an answer to prayer! Ben was very thrilled about it. Now people...you know what that means right? With Lauren at cheering and work all week...and then cheer camp....I will be childless for 5 whole days!! Have mercy! Party at the Green's! I think I will use the free time to visit some old friends and get reconnected. I also have many books on my list that need to be read.

Chris was so funny today. Everytime I got on the computer he would IM me...telling me how sad he was to be stuck at work. Since his car was in the shop...I dropped him off at work this morning. Today was also his first day without his "work wife". Her last day was yesterday. So today he walked next door to the blackdog cafe and ate all alone! How sad!

We went out to the chinese buffet for dinner tonight. It was just too hot to cook.

I am writing this post on my laptop...in my jammies...laying on the couch. I can't wait till the new season of American Idol so I can do some live blogging during the show. I am such a geek!! Thank you honey for my new toy.

This morning Lauren was late for work for the first time. She hadn't written down the day in her calendar...and they called around 8:20 and she was supposed to be there at 8:00. She said they weren't mad...just worried because she is always on time. She's off with friends right now...enjoying these last weeks of summer. Is there anything more exciting than summer time as a kid? No cares...or worries...or deadlines...just plans with friends...sleepovers...pool parties...beach days.

Well....SYTYCD is coming on now...so I'm off. I have a date with my hubby to snuggle on the couch and watch our show.

I wish each of you a peaceful and restful nights sleep.

*sweet dreams*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party on! Next week will be a well nice break for you ... and deserved. However, I bet by Friday you'll be VERY anxious for your babies to return to the nest. That is awesome about Nick being asked to help at Kidz Camp ... they never ask kids that young. Impressive. Can't wait to see him today when he returns.

Anonymous said...

I hear IKEA calling your name! You know where you can stay if you and Chris want to come up this way.

Anonymous said...

When you told me about the possibility of both boys being at camp next week, you sounded more excited than if you had won the lottery. I know you'll miss them, but you'll get a well deserved break. Do something really fun!!

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like I
do, simply visit this website all the time for the reason that it offers quality contents,
thanks
My webpage - used to