Friday, August 25, 2006

by teresa

Got up early today since the boys friend was coming over for the day.

I've done a little housework...but not tackling the bulk of it until the weekend.

Lauren and I watched some tv and talked before she had to go to cheer. She's funny like her dad...and I enjoy when she finds time for her old momma.

She has a scrimmage game to cheer for today. I asked her who they were playing. She was like.."Ummm...Lake Taylor...or ummm...Lakeland...or ummm....Landstown...I don't know...some L school. She's such an airhead!

I just made the boys a frozen pizza for lunch and now we are going to get in the pool.

Here's a couple of pictures I took of Lauren before she left.

I just love the clingy, skin tight practice shirts they wear. Each one is fitted like this one. They are made for girls that have NO boobs! Most of the other girls are all cute and tiny...Lauren is all Shwing! I makes my tummy hurt! :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable ... and so unpresumptous about it. She is funny like her Dad ... you can even see it in most of her pictures ... like these for example.

Anonymous said...

If I were a teenager, I would definitely want to hang out with Lauren. She's so much fun. Really kooky (like me).

Gidget said...

Lisa...you are so sweet! Thanks for your kind words. Your family is wonderful too. We are two truly blessed women!

*hugs*
Teresa

Zephra said...

Makes mine hurt. I had that same chest when I was her age.