Thursday, August 10, 2006

terrorists, school supplies and the uni-boob

by teresa

Did you guys hear about the attempted airline terror attack yesterday. That is so scary! Chris flight last night was delayed many hours. I was already in bed by the time he arrived home. He said they just sat on the plane for a couple of hours (no a/c) not knowing what was going on. We assume it was due to the many flights that were cancelled or rerouted due to what was happening in the UK.

Today I plan to organize my arts & crafts/school supply closet. I need to make a list of the things I have already before I go back to school shopping.

The boys get back tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure they are having a blast. I can't wait for them to arrive ...one...because I miss them. Two...because I'm sick of the dog sleeping with me!

Where do your pets sleep? In the garage? Outside dog house? With you? With your kids?
Inquiring minds would like to know.

I think I need to get a new bra. I heard that most women don't have on the right size bra....and this causes me major discomfort (shoulders) and makes my cleavage pop out in the front. I think I'm going to make an appointment at "The Full Cup" soon I know those ladies will "hook me up" (no pun intended)!

I'm off to get this day underway.

*c-ya*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KiKi sleeps on the floor at the foot of our bed most of the times and sometimes in the hall right outside our bedroom door (guarding us).

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »