Wednesday, April 05, 2006

High and Lifted Up!

by teresa
Well, I started the day off by going to Nick's school and sorting out the fundraiser stuff that came in and hand them out to the teachers. Then I was off on my neverending quest for a bra that Lauren could wear to the ring dance TWO DAYS AWAY! We have tried many...but couldn't find anything that fit right...covered enough or didn't come up too high (backless dress). What a nightmare! Who knew my daughter was like the size of Pamela Anderson?? Good grief! Anyway...I found this place online yesterday and called them. Get this....the boobtique is called..."The Full Cup". You make an appointment and these gals "fit" you into the perfect under garments. I called them this morning and made an appointment. I told them our delima and they assured me that had just what I needed. So I drove out (it's like 5 minutes from Virginia Beach) and checked them out. The place was so nice...and the gals were so sweet...offering me chocolates and water bottles. They showed me these things called "BrazaBra". They are pretty much big bra stickers. They even had them in Lauren's size, so I was thrilled. But the owner was worried I wouldn't be able to put them on Lauren correctly. So she told me to wait a few minutes until another one of her employees came in. She said this girl was about Lauren's size (the two woman in the store were bitty boobed). We needed to try these out on someone who actually had BAZOOMS. So this young girl(Emily) came in....beautiful...blond...total sweetie. Then the owner...Emily...and me went into this dressing room. Where then Emily disrobed (Lord have mercy) so I could pratice putting this stuff on her. I was DYING to say the least! So the owner starts it off...she peals off the backing while instructing Emily to lift her boob. Then she wraps the "Braza bra" from side to side. There are 5 "braza bra" strips per boob. So it's pretty much like paper mache...on your boob. After the first strip the owner has me do it....gulp! I am trying soooo hard not to touch her....or look at her....I feel so uncomfortable (I have never been to third base with a girl before)! I finally finish...so one boob is wrapped (high and lifted up) and the other is just hanging around. It looks like it's going to be perfect for Lauren...so I am happy! But wait....there's more....then Emily starts leaping up and down...up and down....to show me how one boob stays in place and the other .....well....you know. I didn't know whether to giggle or put a dollar in her belt. Good Lord they don't pay this girl enough..I'm sure. They have invited me and Lauren to come back and be "fitted" some time soon. That sounds okay to me...as long as they don't make me hop up and down....I may hurt somebody. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Hey ... I have a strapless, long line bra Lauren is welcome to have (only worn once when I was a brides maid in my nephew Danny's wedding. I think I paid like $40.00 for that stupid thing.

Kitty said "Lauren obviously didn't inherit that part of her anatomy from Nany Jackie".

Anonymous said...

We want to know where was your camera during this ???

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is "YIKES".

Anonymous said...

Teresa, I would have been happy to go with you to help find what you were looking for.

Anonymous said...

I tried to forward this post to my sister and her computer rejected it ... probably due to adult content. hehe!

Perri said...

I bet you were so shocked! I was - and I just read about it! How funny.