Thursday, April 20, 2006

my morning...it's boring...don't even bother reading about it

by teresa
This morning was pretty hectic around here. Chris was up and out (headed for Hotlanta) around 4:00am. Nick had to be at school early to hand out the safety patrol shashes...Ben had school pictures today. So I had to get him all dolled up! Then I had to take (her car is our car until progress reports come out...don't ask) Lauren early to get help in Chemistry. Then I had to be at my MIT meeting by 8:30am. I was booking it...let me tell ya! The meeting went very good...we even had a new lady join us. Our first praise...was that we (and our children) all survived spring break :) After my meeting I went to vacuum out Lauren's car. She is such a slob!! That car was a mess (I should have taken a picture before I cleaned it). I played hookey from Ben's school today. I know..I know.. But I just wasn't in the cut and past kinda mood. I think I will take Shorty to the dog park (woodstock park) and read a book. He got in trouble earlier. I had to pop him on the butt and put him in the garage this morning for getting out and barking at our neighbor and his daughter(scared them). Now I'm feeling bad...so I will give him some special time. The weather is so nice today( not for long)...so I better take advantage of it. I will make sure to take my camera along...in case something blog worthy happens.
Have a great day friends!!!

No comments: