Monday, April 17, 2006

whiz-pop

by teresa
Ben has a new favorite word. I don't know if he heard it on tv...or if it was in a book he read...or if e made it up (when asked he says he can't remember). But he uses it quite often these days. It's whiz-pop! What does it mean, you ask? Well, let me use it in a sentence for you.

Ben? What is that smell?

Sorry mommy(giggle giggle)...I just whiz-popped!

That's right...it's another word for....pooting! (I hate the f-word)

It cracks me up everytime he says it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid I wasn't allowed to say "shut up" ... I used to think maybe it was in the Bible or something (that you couldn't say shut up), but, I haven't found it yet. Funny how those things stick with you ... so keep up the good work Moms.

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to "shot the bunny" or "bunnied"? Wasn't that good enough for Ben??? I actually think his new word is cute, though.

Do you remember what "I need to get the mail out of my mailbox" means?

Gidget said...

yep...that means your underwear is stuck in your hind parts!