Wednesday, April 26, 2006

shhh.....can you use your inside voices please?

by teresa
I think Nick has gone past the point of return. The power of safety patrol captain has gone to head....and shot past the moon! I asked him how his "morning patrol" went today. This was his response (said in his Sgt. Joe Friday voice)...

Nick: Well...I had one person out in station 16.

Mom: Station 16 huh? Who is that?

Nick: I don't know names. I only know them by their stations (I guess he wants to keep it all business)

Mom: Were people doing what they are supposed to?

Nick: No...I had to write up two girls for talking in the cafeteria this morning.

Mom: Aren't you allowed to talk in the cafeteria?

Nick: No! It is a level ZERO VOICE ZONE! When you are done with your breakfast...you are to put your things in the trash...and go straight to homeroom. No chatting!

Heaven help this kid! He isn't going to have a friend left after his stint is over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We saw the Level Zero Voice Zone when we were at Nick's school for the band concert. I'm thinking about putting those signs up around church. Or maybe I should carry them around with me and use them when the kids get crazy on us. What do you think?