Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fitness Night

by teresa
What a busy day I am having. I have been at Ben's chool since 8:30 this morning. Working the front desk and also the bookfair. Remember...I wrote about the bookfair last week. I got all excited...and then when I got there I was informed I had my weeks wrong. So it's this week. I will be there everyday...all day helping out. Tonight his school is also having a Family fun and Fitness night. It sounds lame....but it is way cool. They go all out on this. You go around with your kids to different stations throughout the three story building. They have yoga instructors(teaching a class), line dancing instructors(this cracked me up last year), aerobics instructors(I was in major pain after this last year), doctors, dentists and tons of cool games (and prizes) for the kids. I am picking up a skin analizer from Chris' work later....they will have a doctor there discussing skin health and letting people try the skin tester. I will make sure to take lots of pictures....so I'll post some tonight. I'm sure I'll have some doosies. Everyone (including faculty and parents) have to wear workout clothes, so they can participate. So you know I will catch some out of shape mom (like myself) doing the downward facing dog...and not able to get up! hee hee

1 comment:

Paige said...

that sounds so cool. I wish we had one of those nights at work. :)