Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I have blisters on my blisters!

by teresa
My dollar tree gardening gloves.....suck (sorry mom)! My hands are killing me from all this weeding and planting! Iv'e got one word for you....ROOTS! I don't know if you have trees in your yard...and have tried planting around them. But there is like a bazillion roots zig zagging this way and that! It takes me an hour to dig like 4 little holes. Sheesh! But it is all worth it once the yard is filled with colors. I just took a break for a minute because the kids wanted breakfast....imagine that. I was like...go grab a poptart (bad mommy). But Ben was all....we want a BIG breakfast (spoiled kid)! With lots of things on our plate. I was like...then grab two poptarts! They didn't take me up on that offer. So I had to come in...wash the worm guts off my hands...and start some sausage and eggs. Maybe the garden fairies will plant the rest of my flowers while I'm in the house doing the mom thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch your mouth. . .