Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ben's A Saver

By Chris

I've noticed lately that Ben is really tight with his money. He's had a few dollars for a while now, and whenever we're at a store and he wants something, he asks me if I'll buy it for him "With YOUR money," he says. When I say "no, but you can use your money," he thinks real hard. And typically puts the thing back. Lauren's like this too. And Nick can't keep a dime in his pocket without buying something, unless we make him. So, tonight Ben and I got out his piggy bank and he counted his money. The boy has 71 bucks!! I had no idea he had accumulated that much. What makes some people like that while other people seem to be wired to spend money they don't even have yet?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Ben has a little of my Daddy in him.