Thursday, April 06, 2006

Y for Yak

by teresa
Today has been a good day. Our Moms in touch meeting went well this morning. It seemed that all our kids needed the same prayers this week....for pride, selfishness, and obeying. We also prayed for all us moms here in Va. who's kids are off next week for spring break. Give us strength! After my meeting I headed over to Ben's school. His teacher had my project out and ready for me. I am now cutting out the YAK. Can you believe we have gotten to the Y already? I remember my first days at school back in September when we started this alphabet animal dealy. I didn't think I'd EVER get to the end of the alphabet! My hands have taken a beating I can tell ya! After my shift at the security desk was up I headed over to church to make a couple of copies...put togeter 2 baskets full of chocolate eggs and took them to Nick and Bens schools. It's a gift from our Moms in Touch group (I have been given the monthly treat for the teachers assignment). Here's a picture.


Tomorrow is both of the boys "spring" (heaven forbid us say Easter) parties at school. Because I will be busy with Lauren (hair appt...etc.), I went ahead and took all the party treats to their classes today. I will miss taking pictures of them partaking in the goodies (bad room mommy...bad room mommy!) But I'm sure they will enjoy the party without me hovering over them saying...look at me honey...smile for the camera.

No comments: