Friday, April 07, 2006

ring dance prep...step three....the date

by teresa
Well...we finally got through the day! I am back from dropping Lauren and Hunter off at her friend Brandon's house, where the limo was waiting. It was a HUUUGE limo! Excursion limo! Ben would have fainted at the sight of it. All us moms and dads stood aside and snapped picture after picture. Chris says I haven't stopped smiling all day. Can you imagine how I will be for her wedding? Good Lord! Doesn't Hunter look completely adorable? Anyway....here are some of my favorite pictures from the evening. I love the one of Lauren on the bench outside in our neighbors yard (Miss Gerri's). The one with the Easter Bunny peeking in. Too cute! I can't wait till Lauren gets home so I can see her class ring...I can't even remember what it looks like. It's been so long since we ordered it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren looked so beautiful and Hunter looked very handsome. He was sweet to bring her a stuffed animal.

Teresa, Katy and I were all so excited almost like we were the ones going to the ring dance.