Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the longest sentence ever

by teresa
Ben just came in from the bus. He was excitingly telling me a story about something that happened at school today. I am going to try and relay this conversation to you...exactly as it was spoken to me. There will be no punctuation...because there was NO pauses while telling it. (read it speedily...try not to stop for breaths to get the full effect)

mom did you see on the news today about a bus crash it was a bus from my school not my bus but another bus and it crashed into a car near my school it was a good thing it was not another bus because that would have been alot worse than crashing into a car i hope the person in the car was not hurt the people on the bus were not hurt there were 5 kids in my class on the bus Deasia Kyanna Quiara Destinee Deantre and none of them were hurt they said it was real bad but i looked at the bus after school because it was in back of us when we got on and I couldn't see anything wrong with it the mechanics must have come to the school and worked on it all day long for it to look that good I'm really glad it was not my bus because then we would have to have a substitute and I don't like substitute buses and I can't beleive that you didn't watch tv today and see if it ws on the news cause then you could have recorded it and I could see how bad the accident really was the kids on the bus said there was 5 cars all banged up together but Mrs. Keagy said it probably wasn't that bad can I have a snack? And then off he ran.....Phew! I'm suprised he didn't turn blue! I seriously don't thnk he breathed that whole time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I passed the school this morning there were a lot of cars in the street including a police car with a policeman talking to some other men one bus had blocked the street and was backing up into the driveway in a lot of car parked along the street i did not see any broken glass or other parts on the street so i can not testify as to the extent of the dameage

i was almost to excited to drive

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. And to think he used to talk so slowly that by the time he finished a sentence, you would have forgotten what the beginning of the sentence was.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah Karen I hadn't thought about how slow he used to talk in a long time Funny how they change sad too because they're growing up way too fast
No punctuation in order to follow the format of this post