Saturday, April 01, 2006

soccer...and stuffy noses

by teresa
We have our second soccer game this morning at 10:00am. This weeks game is at Crestwood Intermediate (for all you locals). Kai's game is at 2:00pm at our regular field. It has been raining all morning so it will be a real mud pit! But that makes it all the more fun...right? I'm feeling a little bit better this morning. Still "drippy"...but not achy. So I can live with that. I've been taking Alavert...but it hasn't touched my syptoms. So I may go to the drugstore later and try something different. What works for you guys? My symptoms are runny nose, sore throat(from the drip), itchy eyes. I'd appreciate your suggestions as this allergy mess is all new to me. I have never been affected by it at all. Now, this year, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Have a great Saturday everyone!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Claritin? I've used it before and it works pretty good. Last summer I was very pregnant (Due Sept. 4th) and we didn't have air conditioning for most of it so we had to leave the windows open to take advantage of the breeze. We live in a very rural area and my doctor wouldn't let me take any allergy medicine at all. Talk about miserable!

Anonymous said...

Try Claritin D (alergy medicine with a decongestant) ... that what George takes. Only thing is, it takes it a few days to get into your system.

Anonymous said...

In case you didn't recognize me ...