Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lauren's big day

by teresa
Lat night after church Lauren got all dressed in her entire ring dance ensemble (including bra stickers). We have never put everything on together...you know...dress and jewelry and shoes and stickers. It all looked (and worked) great! We are both so relieved and so excited about tomorrow. I don't know if I've mentioned this before...but tomorrow is not only her first formal dance...but also her 17th birthday! So it is really going to be a special day. She is going into school to take a test and then I am going to pick her up at lunch for her hair appointment. Then it's home where Katy is going to do her nails and makeup. Then Hunter will come by...I'll get a few pictures at the house...then I'll drive them to her friends house where the limo (excursion limo) will be waiting for them and their friends. I think it's 5 couples all together. I will take TONS of pictures there. Then it's off to La Galleria restaraunt for dinner and then the ring dance (Founders Inn...2 miles from our house). The dance ends at midnite then they (all the limo friends) are going to one of the girls houses, two moms are getting together there and having a big breakfast waiting for them. They will hang out for awhile then come home. Lauren's friend Stephanie is coming to our house and spending the night. Then Saturday all of the same friends are meeting around 11:00am and driving to Busch Gardens. It should be a fun weekend for her. I wonder when the family will get a little piece of her time, so we can celebrate her birthday with her?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you goig to the Founder's Inn to take pictures? I'm thinking family is not on her mind right now. But she still love us.:)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I know Lauren will look beautiful.

Have fun, Lauren. Remember, dance just like I taught you (ha ha).